Sparrowdog Enterprises run a series of Mini Shops online, selling a limited range of our best selling water bottles & accessories. The following Terms & Conditions apply to these mini shops.
- All parcels are shipped with tracking & insurance using Australia Post eParcel.
- A signature is required for delivery.
- If you are unavailable to sign for your parcel, it will be taken to your nearest post office. You will have 10 days to collect it. After this time, it will be returned to us where we will refund your original purchase price less the postage charges.
- Any item can be returned for a refund within 7 days of the receipt of the parcel if it is unused and still in it’s original packaging.
- The return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- You must contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number.
- Items will not be accepted back for refund after the 7 days for change of mind.
- All products are covered for manufacturing defects in accordance with the relevant supplier’s policies. Accidental damage is not covered under warranty.
- If a product is faulty on arrival, Sparrowdog Enterprises will bear the cost of return postage, but only if we request the item back. Photographic evidence is sometimes enough to support a warranty claim.
- Any item that’s faulty after 30 days needs to be returned to us at the customers expense. The postage costs of the replacement item will be covered by Sparrowdog Enterprises. An RA number must be obtained before returning a faulty item.